In the course of our business, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you or your authorized representative on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from our Internet web site;
- Information we receive from the public records maintained by governmental entities that we either obtain directly from those entities, or from our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from consumer or other reporting agencies;
- Information we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent or lender.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information from unauthorized access or intrusion. We limit access to your nonpublic personal information only to those employees who need such access in connection with providing products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes.
We may disclose your nonpublic personal information with our affiliates, such as insurance companies and other real estate settlement service providers, or nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law. We may also disclose your nonpublic personal information to the following:
- Agents, brokers, or representatives to provide you with services you have requested;
- Third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or other functions on our behalf.
We may also disclose this information about our customers or former customers to the following types of nonaffiliated companies that perform services on our behalf:
- Financial service providers, such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities, and insurance.
In addition, we may disclose your nonpublic personal information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required to do so by law, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities. We may also disclose your nonpublic personal information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction, or relationship with you.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Information We May Collect About You During Your Online Visit:
When you browse our site as a visitor or are a registered user of this Web site, we may collect and store information about your online visit. This information may include the time and length of your visit, the pages you view on our site, the last site you visited before coming to ours, and the name of your Internet service provider.
We use this data on an aggregate basis to measure site activity, and on an individual basis to make the site more useful and provide information that may be of interest to you.
We may use Web cookies or similar data on certain parts of our Web site for fraud prevention and other purposes. We may use encryption to protect your information as it travels across the Internet. This can help prevent others from eavesdropping on your browser sessions with our Web servers. Our Web site may be protected with firewall technology, which can help prevent your account information and our Web site from being improperly accessed.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following:Vaughn Law Firm, PLLC 117 N. Main St., Ste 220 Petal, MS 39465 601-544-8550 (phone) 601-544-8508 (fax) firstname.lastname@example.org